There are lots of question about what to do when you forgot password Roblox. Well, for those of you who haven’t heard about Roblox and what Roblox is it’s online game platform to help power up your imaginations in the virtual world. There are more than 64 million active players come to Roblox to imagine, create, and play together in the immersive 3D world, making it the largest social platform for play. You can create and have your own world in Roblox along with millions of other players all around the world.
To be able to play games in Roblox, you need to download it first to your PC or laptop. Then, you will be able to make an account by registering through the procedures made by Roblox. Thus, when you want to play games later, you just need to log in using your account and get your game started. However, it is often that users or players forgot to save their password. Thus, they have difficulties in logging in. It may happen to you as well. So what to do when you forgot your Roblox’s password? Here the steps recommended by Roblox team:
- When you are trying to log in and forgot your password, you will need to reset your password. Use the ‘forgot your username/password?’ Link on the Login page.
- The link will send the account’s current email a private and temporary link which will allow you to reset your password. The email address you used when you made an account will be sent a message by Roblox to help you reset your password. So make sure that you use active email.
- Roblox will send a message in a few seconds to minutes. If it doesn’t appear, you may need to check your spam/ folders in your email menu. The message sent by Roblox may appear to become a spam. Then you just need to reset your password with the new one. Make sure you save and remember your password this time so you won’t forget it anymore or else you will need to reset it over and over again.
It is possible that you forgot password Roblox and experiencing other troubles logging in. Here are common issues:
- Some pages are not loading at all or displaying an error while loading.
- The website is displaying incorrectly.
- Button or links are not allowing you to click them.
- You try to log into Roblox website but can’t despite having the correct username and password.
If you experience those problems, you can try following these steps:
- Clear your temporary internet files and cookies.
- You can also try to disable your web browser’s add-ons to solve the issue.
- Reset internet options for Windows
- Update your internet explorer
So those are brief explanations about what to do when you forgot password Roblox or experiencing another trouble logging in. You don’t need to be panicked because Roblox will help you to solve the issue. Just make sure that you follow the directions well.