Password is important for any account including Roblox account. Some people also ask how to change the password on Roblox. To create Roblox account, you are required to make your own password which is used to log in to Roblox and play your game. However, it is often that you make password without any consideration and always forget it. As the result, you keep on making mistakes when entering the password to log in. It is advisable that you change or reset the password into the one that you can remember easily.
Here are the steps how to change the password on Roblox:
- Log into your account.
- Click the gear icon located at the upper right corner of the site.
- In the pop-up menu, select the Settings option.
- Click the Change Password button which shown as a pencil and paper.
- Enter your current Roblox password.
- Enter your new password twice for confirmation purpose.
- Verify the account’s email address and finish the process.
You need to keep in mind that the password should be between 8-20 characters in length. It also needs to contain at least 2 numbers, 4 letters both capital and lowercase and 1 symbol such as ‘!’. It is more advisable that you don’t use your password on other websites. It is also recommended to enable 2-Step Verification as for your account’s security. This feature can be found in your Account Setting Security tab shown by gear icon>Settings>Security.
It is possible that you forgot your password and experiencing other troubles logging in. You don’t need to be panicked when it happens. Here are common issues that the players may experience relating to login problems:
- Some pages are not loading at all or displaying an error while loading.
- The website is displaying incorrectly.
- Button or links are not allowing you to click them.
- You try to log into Roblox website but can’t despite having the correct username and password.
If you experience those problems, you can try following these steps:
- Clear your temporary internet files and cookies on your browser such as Chrome, Mozilla, etc. You also know them as the cache.
- You can also try to disable your web browser’s add-ons to solve the issue. You can re-enable it once the issue solved.
- Reset internet options for Windows so it gets back to the original settings.
- You may need to update your internet explorer if it’s the old version. It’s easy to update it to the latest version. Just make sure you’re connected to the internet.
If you have difficulties in logging in to your account, you just need to click ‘Forgot my password’. Then you will be guided to reset your password by Roblox. It is important that you make the password that will be easy to remember by you. However, don’t make the obvious password like your birthday’s date or something because people can easily track that. That’s brief explanation and guide on how to change a password on Roblox.